- Works with world-leading emerging growth companies and their investors to achieve strategic sale valuation
- Positions companies to be optimally attractive to investors and buyers
- Understands complexities of Europe-U.S. cross border transactions having executed deals for companies based in Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands, and the U.K.
- Identifies emerging technologies and advises CEOs as to how enterprises and consumers may embrace them
- Facilitates introductions to domestic and international investors and strategic partners where Tim has had long standing relationships
Tim began his investment banking career at Morgan Stanley in New York, where he helped to establish the firm’s emerging growth technology practice and create an industry-leading franchise in this sector. He went on to Head UBS Securities’ East Coast Technology Group and establish and build the technology investment banking practice. Tim was later recruited by SG Cowen as Global Head of Technology Corporate Finance; where he was also a member of the firm’s Executive, Equity Commitment and Fairness Opinion Committees.
Like many of Navidar’s entrepreneurial clients, Tim has built organizations from the ground up. He ultimately left a large-firm platform to join a boutique bank, Boston-based Lane Berry, where he was Head of Technology Investment Banking and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Tim holds a BA from Williams College, magna cum laude, and a JD/MBA from the University of California, Berkeley where he was a member of the California Law Review.