- Leads the market development initiatives for Navidar in the Great Lakes Region
- Advises business owners and their management on positioning companies for growth and optimizing exit scenarios
- Leads the execution of M&A advisory for both sell-side and buy-side transactions in the technology, healthcare and specialty manufacturing sectors
- Advises middle market companies at various stages of their development on equity capital raising and debt financing
- Draws on years of legal, management and advisory experience to counsel companies and their owners on a wide range of management, operational and financial issues
Mark has 30 years of experience as a successful executive, entrepreneur, advisor and attorney. Throughout his career Mark has had significant experience as both an advisor and principal in a wide variety of M&A and financing transactions.
Prior to joining Navidar, Mark spent the last 5 years of his career as a Principal at CP Capital Partners, advising companies from start-up to middle market on debt financing and capital raising. In this role Mark has worked with his clients to provide strategic, financial, operations and management advice to position the companies for success in their financing endeavors.
Prior to CP Capital Partners, Mark spent several years consulting and advising technology and healthcare technology companies on operational, business development and capital raising strategies. During this time Mark was also a Partner and CEO of an early-stage healthcare services company focusing on capital raising and driving growth until its sale in 2008.
Before becoming a business and financial advisor, Mark was a senior executive and part owner of a privately held, distribution and manufacturing company, serving as Vice President, General Counsel and CFO. Under his leadership the company grew organically from just over $100 million in revenues to $200 million.
Mark began his career as a corporate attorney for over 5 years with Hahn Loeser & Parks in Cleveland, Ohio.
Mark holds a BS in Economics, cum laude, from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a JD, magna cum laude, from Boston University School of Law.